After installing Mobile Portal Accelerator, perform the following procedure to configure the Extended Properties portlet to support XDIME as a default markup for the page. If you do not perform this procedure, you must explicitly select the XDIME markup for each page and URL that you create for mobile devices even if the parent page supports the XDIME markup.
- Log in to WebSphere® Portal as a portal administrator.
- Click Administration in the Product Links section.
- Click Manage Mobile Pages.
- In the Manage Mobile Pages navigation tree, expand the Content Root node.
- Select the Page Properties node.
- Click Edit in the Properties preview module to display the Extended Properties portlet.
- Click the Portlet menu (down arrow). Then click Configure.
- Select XDIME from the markup list under both of the following labels:
- This page supports
- This URL supports
Note: Do not select XDIME as a supported markup under the following label since the XDIME aggregator does not support label navigation nodes: This label supports (at least one must be selected).
Click OK to save your changes and exit the Extended Properties portlet configuration mode.
Parent topic: Administering