Verify the cluster on WebSphere
® Portal before deploying Mobile Portal Accelerator. For information, refer to the Setting up a cluster
topic for your operating system in the Installing
portion of the WebSphere
Portal product documentation.
After Mobile Portal Accelerator is installed on all nodes of the WebSphere
Portal cluster, perform the following steps to configure the cluster.
To activate the portlets, run the following command:
- Load the Integrated Solutions Console from DM01 and perform the following steps:
- Run Full Resynchronize on both nodes.
- Restart the cluster.
- Configure the Mobile Portal Accelerator extensions for the cluster using one of the following options:
To display images from the web server on the user agent, perform the following steps:
Parent topic: Installing Mobile Portal Accelerator to an existing WebSphere Portal cluster
Setting up a cluster (in the WebSphere Portal product documentation)
- In the Integrated Solutions Console, click Applications -> Application Types -> WebSphere enterprise applications -> MPATheme -> Manage modules.
A list of mappings is displayed.
- In the Clusters and servers list, select PortalCluster and the HTTP server (which is added as an unmanaged node).
Use the Ctrl key to select multiple targets.
- Click Apply.
- Save the configuration changes.
- Restart the HTTP server.