Before you perform this procedure, you must have followed the instructions provided in the topic Creating an instance of the Mobile portlet
- In Manage Mobile Pages, in the Portlets section, click Edit.
- Click the down arrow next to SC Mobile News and select Edit Shared Setting.
- In the Content section, click Edit.
- In the Sites: /MyShowcase/Showcase Internal Site/News section, select the News content.
- In the Alternate Presentation Template section, click Edit.
- Select SC PT MobileHome and click OK.
- In the Broadcast Links To section, select None.
- In the Select a target portal page section, select Mobile News page.
- In the Receive Links From section, select the Other portlets and this portlet option and click OK.
For the Department News portlet (non-mobile) to continue to work properly, you may need to update its portlet configuration to add an Alternate Presentation Template of SC AT News.
Otherwise, using a mobile device simulator, you can proceed to access the portlet you just created.
Parent topic: Creating a Mobile portlet instance