Creating an instance of the Mobile portletAdded by IBM on October 1, 2012 | Version 1 (Original)
|You will need to create a Mobile portlet instance.
Before you perform this procedure, you must have followed the instructions provided in the topic Creating the new portlet
Parent topic: Creating a Mobile portlet instance
Setting anonymous access on the User role for the SC Mobile News portlet
- From the WebSphere® Portal page, select Manage Mobile Pages.
- Expand Content Root -> Home -> Mobile Portal.
- In Manage Mobile Pages, click the New Page icon.
- Under Title, type Mobile News.
- In the Type of Page section, select the XDIME option.
Both options, HTML and XDIME, should now be selected.
- Click OK.
- Optional: If ICS is being used in the menu, set anonymous access for User Role on this portlet instance.
For detailed instructions, refer to the topic Setting anonymous access on User role for the portlet.
- In Manage Mobile Pages, select Mobile News.
- In the Portlets section, click Edit.
- Click Add portlets.
- Set the search by Title starts with and type SC Mobile News.
- Select SC Mobile News and click OK.
- Click Done.