Application Server data source must have been configured for the MCS database.
Perform the following steps to remove the WebSphere
Application Server data source.
- Log in to the WebSphere Application Server Integrated Solutions Console.
- Click Resources -> JDBC Providers.
- Select the JDBC provider for the MCS database (for example, mcsJDBC) and click Delete.
This step also deletes the data source that is configured for the MCS JDBC provider.
- Click Security -> JAAS Configuration -> J2C Authentication Data.
- Select the J2C Authentication Data entry for the MCS database (for example, mcsDBauth) and click Delete.
- Save the configuration changes.
After the WebSphere
Application Server data source has been removed, proceed to the appropriate topic to drop the MCS database for your environment.
Parent topic: Dropping the Multi-Channel Server (MCS) database