IBM Digital Experience wiki
IBM Redbooks: Building a Sample Website Using IBM Web Content Manager 7.0
IBM Redbooks: Building and Implementing a Social Portal
IBM Redbooks: Building and Implementing Social Digital Experiences
IBM Redbooks: Developing Exceptional Multi-Channel Web Experiences
V7: IBM Web Content Manager Product Documentation
V7: IBM WebSphere Portal Enable for z/OS Product Documentation
V7: IBM WebSphere Portal Express Product Documentation
V7: WebSphere Portal Product Documentation
V8: IBM Web Content Manager Product Documentation
V8: IBM WebSphere Portal Express Product Documentation
V8: IBM WebSphere Portal Product Documentation (includes z/OS)
Custom Search Scope...
IBM Mobile Portal Accelerator
IBM Mobile Portal Accelerator 8 Product Documentation
You are currently viewing machine translated content. IBM translation might be available. Click
IBM Translated Product Documentation
to see what is available.
Preload notice types
October 1, 2012
There are four types of preload notices: Informational, Advertisement, Warning, and Custom.
Default buttons are provided to handle the different types:
– Some informational message that must be viewed by a user before viewing the target content. An
button is provided to acknowledge viewing of this preload notice.
– Contains some promotional material to persuade an end user to purchase a product or subscribe to a service. This requires two buttons:
– Takes the user to a specified action URL, which is either a new page, URL, or portlet for post processing.
– Takes the user to the target content.
– Warns the user about the target content before deciding to view it. This requires two buttons:
– Acknowledges that the user has reviewed the warning and accepts responsibility for any actions that occur when viewing the target content.
– User does not accept responsibility, which returns the user to the previous content.
– No default buttons are provided. The JSP developer is responsible for adding custom buttons to the JSP fragment. A button template tag library is available to easily add buttons. See
Creating custom preload notices
in this information center for more details.
Designing preload notices
Edit the article to add or modify attachments.
Compare selected versions
Summary of changes
This version (1)
Oct 1, 2012 4:21:52 PM
Copy and paste this wiki markup to link to this article from another article in this wiki.