Setting anonymous access on the User role for the Mobile News pageAdded by IBM on October 1, 2012 | Version 1 (Original)
|You can set anonymous access on the User role for the Mobile News page.
To set this access option, you must be logged in WebSphere
® Portal as administrator.
Perform the following steps to set this access option.
Parent topic: Advanced customization tasks
- Open WebSphere Portal Administration by clicking the Administration tab.
- Select Access -> Resource Permissions.
- In the Resource Permissions portlet, under Select Resource Type, click Pages.
- In the Search field, type Mobile News (or the name of the page on which you placed the mobile content rendering portlet).
- In the Mobile News row, in the Assign Access column, click the "key" icon to set access permissions.
- In the User row, click the Edit Role icon.
- Verify that Anonymous Portal User is not listed under Members in Role and click Add.
- Select the Anonymous Portal User check box and click OK.
- Return to the previous page by clicking the name of the page in the navigation path. For example, for Select Resource Type -> Pages -> Mobile News -> User, click Mobile News.
- Click Apply.