Perform the following steps to enable debugging.
- Install the MAPSample.war using the following steps:
By default, this WAR file is not installed during the Mobile Portal Accelerator installation.
- Log in to WebSphere® Portal as administrator.
- Select Administration -> Portlet Management -> Web Modules -> Install.
- Browse to the WAR file located in the wp_root/wp.mobile/wp.mobile.mwp/installableApps directory and select the MAPSample.war file.
- Click Next, and then click Finish.
- Edit wp_profile_root/installedApps/cell_name/portlet_ear/PA_MAPSample.ear\MAPSample.war\_MAPSample\jsp\xdime\MAPSamplePortletConvert.jsp
where portlet_ear is the name of the EAR file in which the portlet is packaged.
- Change boolean debug=false; to boolean debug=true;.
The following is a sample of the debug output:
MAP Server: /map/ics
Images are located in the Portlet WAR file
Using a device dependant mime type
Image Host: hostname.example.com
Image Host Port: 10039
To enable tracing for Media Access Proxy, refer to the topic Message logging and trace information
Parent topic: Developing MAP portlets using XDIME
Message logging and trace information