Perform the following steps to uninstall both IBM
Mobile Portal Accelerator and WebSphere
Portal from a cluster.
Parent topic: Uninstalling
Uninstalling WebSphere Portal
- Uninstall the Mobile Portal Accelerator extensions.
- Uninstall MCS and drop its database.
- Uninstall MAP and drop its database.
- Follow the instructions in the topic Uninstalling Mobile Portal Accelerator from a WebSphere Portal cluster.
- Uninstall WebSphere Portal by following the appropriate procedure in the Uninstalling WebSphere Portal topic in the WebSphere Portal product documentation.