Uninstalling the MAP from a clusterAdded by IBM on October 1, 2012 | Version 1 (Original)
|Perform the following steps to uninstall the optional Media Access Proxy (MAP) software from each server in the cluster.
- Log in to the server where the MAP is installed. Log in as the user who installed WebSphere® Application Server.
- Run the following command to ensure that the WebSphere environment is set up correctly:
. [[Variable names used in the information center for user supplied informationmpa8|was_root]]/bin/setupCmdLine.sh
There is a space between the period (.
) and the rest of the command.
[[Variable names used in the information center for user supplied informationmpa8|was_root]]\bin\setupCmdLine
- Change your working directory to was_profile_root/map/install.
- Run the following command:
Note: The command you enter is different for the primary node versus the secondary nodes.
- Delete the was_profile_root/map directory.
- After MAP is uninstalled from all nodes, you can perform the Full Resynchronization procedure on all nodes and restart the cluster.
After you uninstall the MAP software, you can proceed to the topic Uninstalling MCS
Parent topic: Uninstalling Mobile Portal Accelerator stand alone
Additional information available on the Web