You must have installed ISA. For detailed instructions about downloading and installing ISA, and for installing the product add-ons, see the related links.
You can use the ISA add-ons to open electronic service requests. If you want to send log files associated with the service request, you will need to install and use the WebSphere
® Portal add-on to collect logs, trace files, and configuration information to send to IBM
Perform the following steps to install the product add-ons.
Parent topic: Troubleshooting
IBM Software Support: IBM Support Assistant
Support overview - IBM Mobile Portal Accelerator
Support overview - WebSphere Application Server
- Launch the IBM Support Assistant client application.
- Click Update -> Find new... -> Product Add-ons.
- Select the Lotus product family and click Next. The add-ons are categorized by product family.
- Check the add-ons to install and click Next.
- Read the license and description information for each add-on. When you are finished, click I accept the terms in the license agreements. Then click Next.
- Click Finish.
- Restart the IBM Support Assistant to use the installed add-ons.