Create the survey
Now that IBM Forms Experience Builder 8.5 is installed and integrated with IBM Connections 5.0, follow these steps to create a survey:
1. Go to the IBM Connections Community that has IBM Forms Experience Builder configured.
2. Select Surveys
and then click Create Survey
3. Enter the survey name and description and then click Continue
3. Click Ask Question
4. Enter the question for the survey, the type of the question, and the survey answer options, and click OK
5. When you added all the questions for the survey, click Save
to save the survey.
6. To activate the survey, click Start
7. Enter the end date for the survey and click Start
8. To see the survey results, click the survey link.
9. Click Submit
10. Click View Results
The following figure shows the testSurvey result.
Check the survey in the Activity Stream
Since IBM Connections 4.0 all application user interactions are tracked in the Activity Stream
, when the survey is created the event is tracked under the "Discovery" sections in the Homepage application.
The Discovery sections displays the latest public updates from all the applications. When a user click on the message inside the Discovery sections the Embedded Experiences widget shows the survey inside a frame.