|You must adapt the list of required runtime configuration changes for your theme.
Add the following instructions to the existing list. For example, might contain the Resource Environment settings described in Modify the dynamic resource references in the static resources for your theme.
Parent topic: Use a theme based on the PageBuilder theme
Previous topic: Adapt the scripts that register the custom page builder theme and skins
Next topic: Test the new custom ear file for page builder
- Modify the dynamic resource references in static resources of your theme static resources. For more information about dynamic resource references, see Copying the theme.
- Change the common-resources root node
- Open the WebSphere Application Server administrative console for WebSphere Portal.
- Open Resources -> Resource Environment -> Resource Environment Providers -> WP GlobalThemeConfig -> Custom Properties
- Change behaviors.layout.defaultLayout from dav:fs-type1/layout-templates/2ColumnEqual/ to war:/layout-templates/2ColumnEqual/.
If you do not perform the last step, Users must have the Markup Editor
role that is assigned to be able to change a layout.
You can define the secure locations of layout templates by using this setting. Use this setting with care. If portal receives a request to create or update a page that contains a layout link and that link is matching this regular expression, the markup editor role is not enforced on that layout. Include only locations in the regular expression that are under Access Control enforcement. For example, the layout templates and theme folders can be changed only by users that have the Theme Manager role. References to war files are also usable, as the war file deployment is secured by Java Platform, Enterprise Edition rights.