Adding static resources for a skinAdded by IBM | Edited by IBM on January 9, 2013 | Version 3 (Show original)
|You can add images, URLs, and other static resources to your skin.
Parent topic: Create a skin
- Mount the /fs-type1/ WebDAV entry point with your WebDAV client:
If you changed the wps
folder, replace it with your WpsContextRoot
- Add images or other static resources to your skin.
- Organize your files in subdirectories as necessary.
- Use server relative or absolute URLs to reference the resources in your skin.html file.
For example, if you create a folder named /images
that contains a file named logo.png
, you can use the following references:
- Server relative URL: <img src="/wps/mycontenthandler/dav/skinlist/myskin/images/logo.png"/>
- Absolute URL: <img src="http://server_name:port_number/wps/mycontenthandler/dav/skinlist/myskin/images/logo.png"/>
When you create a file for the skin on the /fs-type1/
entry point, there is a link that shows this file as well through the /skinlist/
entry point. This link makes it possible to use the path defined to the image as skinlist
instead of fs-type1
. You can still use an absolute path to the /fs-type1/
entry point if you want, such as <img src="http://server_name:port_number/wps/mycontenthandler/dav/fs-type1/skins/myskin/images/logo.png"/>