Disable adding missing prerequisite modules automaticallyAdded by IBM | Edited by IBM on January 9, 2013 | Version 3 (Show original)
|By default, missing prerequisite modules in a profile will be added automatically. If you do not want to automatically add missing prerequisite modules, you can disable this feature.
- Open the WebSphere Application Server administrative console.
- Select Resources -> Resource Environment -> Resource Environment Providers.
- Select the resource environment provider WP ConfigService.
- Click custom properties.
- Change the entry resourceaggregation.prereq.autocomplete to false.
- Save the changes.
- Restart the portal server.
If autocompletion is disabled, an error will be written to the portal log file in case a profile does not list all modules and prerequisite modules.
The following is an example of a log file entry:
com.ibm.wps.resourceaggregator.contribution.ContributionRegistryImpl getContributions(contributionExtensionPointID, moduleIDs, themeID, context)
WARNING: EJPNK0006E: The list of theme modules [ [testModule11 , 1.0 ], [testModule12 , 1.0 ], [testModule13 , 1.0 ]] misses required prerequisite module [testModule15 , 1.0 ].
In addition, a missing prerequisite module will not be added to portal runtime which can result in errors during rendering of the theme (since a required prerequisite is missing).
Parent topic: Administering the theme modularization framework