Dynamic content includes resources defined by jsp
files used by the theme.
The entry point for a theme is either Default.jsp
, both of these files are located here:
Parent topic: Understanding the WebSphere Portal 126.96.36.199 theme
- commonActions.jsp: Provides the common actions in the banner sections and the Actions menu.
- crumbTrail.jsp: Provides the crumb trail information for the location.
- footer.jsp: Provides the footer information for the page.
- head.jsp: Provides the header information for the page.
- navigation.jsp: Provides the navigation controls for the pages.
- pageModeToggle.jsp: Provides the support for the View and Edit mode toggle.