|You can scope layouts so that only certain ones show up in your custom theme. The IBM® WebSphere Portal 18.104.22.168 theme included with the portal uses this technique.
Parent topic: Theme customization
- Decide which layouts you would like to scope to the theme. The layouts do not all need to come from the same place.
- Open the file changeLayout.json in WebDAV at dav/fs-type1/themes/myCustomTheme/system. Change the file contents to point to a layouts.json file that holds the scoped layouts:
- Open the file layouts.json in WebDAV at dav/fs-type1/themes/myCustomTheme/system. If the file does not exist, create the file.
- Make sure that the file has the following content:
localizationBundleName:'Shelf', identifier:'label', items: [
- For each scoped layout in dav/fs-type1/themes/myCustomTheme/layout-templates, add an entry like the following to the json array in the file layouts.json . For example, here is an entry for a layout stored in WebDAV at dav/fs-type1/themes/myCustomTheme/layout-templates:
- Refresh your browser cache.
- Reload the page to view the scoped layouts in the Change Layout tab of the toolbar.