Make a unique copy of the static resources for your skinAdded by IBM | Edited by IBM on January 9, 2013 | Version 3 (Show original)
|You need to make a unique copy of the static resources for your skin.
Parent topic: Copying the theme
- Connect your WebDAV client, such as WebDrive or AnyClient, to http:// <host> : <port> /wps/mycontenthandler/dav/skinlist/.
- Copy the ibm.portal.7002Standard folder to local disk.
- Rename the folder to the name of your skin, such as customSkin.
- In the metadata folder, edit the localized_en.properties file, or whichever file is your default locale, and change the value of the title key to the display name of your skin, such as Custom Skin. Save the file. Repeat for any of the other locale files for the languages that you plan to support.
- Copy the entire customSkin folder back into skinlist.
- WebDAV clients can be finicky when copying many files and subfolders, so double-check the contents of customSkin folder in skinlist to ensure everything copied correctly. Compare each subfolder in customSkin to the corresponding folder in ibm.portal.7002Standard to ensure that it looks like the correct number of files got copied. Recopy any files or subfolders that look to be missing, if there are any.