Static resources include the markup defined by html
files used by the theme. There are also .json
files that are used to define menu options, module definitions, and module profiles.
For more information about modularization and modules provided by the IBM
® WebSphere Portal 22.214.171.124 Theme, see Modules.
Located on WebDAV: http://<host>:<port>/wps/mycontenthandler/dav/fs-type1
Theme module definitions
Module definitions for wp_theme_portal_7002
Style templates contain the css
definitions for the styles provided by the theme. The style options are shown in the Change Style
tab on the shelf when in Edit
Each of the listed directories has a css definitions file for that style and an icon that contains the image representing the style. For the black style, there is a black.css
and an icon.gif
file under the black directory.
directory contains the following directories and files:
- Directories: black, blue, gold, green, orange, purple, red, white, and default.
- Files: master.css: Includes the contextmenu.css, contextmenuCommon.css, and default.css files. This file contains the compressed (minified) versions of those files css definitions.
Note: Compressing the files makes the files harder to read, so uncompressed versions are provided. It is best to use uncompressed versions when editing and debugging your theme CSS. For more information about using uncompressed versions of css files and special instructions on handling the master.css file, see Enabling the uncompressed CSS files.
directory contains the following file:
- contextmenu*.css: These css files contain the style definitions for the context menu.
directory contains the following common images:
- blank.gif: A blank gif file that is used for spacing.
- loading.gif: The image shown when the page or other resource is loading.
- loadingDark.gif: A darker version of the loading.gif image.
- master.png: A sprite file with common images that are used in the theme. Some of the images in the sprite include the IBM and WebSphere Portal logos, search icon, the pencil icon for the edit/view mode toggle, and various sized arrow images.
Each directory contains a layout template. These templates are shown on the Change Layout
tab of the shelf when in edit mode. Each directory contains a layout.html
file that defines the layout and an icon.gif
file that is a thumbnail image of the layout.
file defines the decorations of the content area that are different between pages.
The layout templates are scoped to the WebSphere Portal 126.96.36.199 theme. For more information about creating globally scoped layout templates, see Layouts, Theme layout templates (layout.html), and Developing custom layout templates.
, and 3ColumnEqual
Link to Menu framework
- pageAction.json: Defines the menu items for the page Action context menu. Items include the definitions for the Edit Page Properties, Tagging and Rating, Share Page, Delete Page, Refresh page, and other page-related menu items.
- shelfActions.json: Defines menu items for the More menu in edit mode. Items included are the definitions for the Add Content, the Change Layout, and the Change Style tabs.
- skinAction.json: Defines menu items for the portlet context menu. Items included are the definitions for the actions that are available for the portlet. Included items are Wiring, Delete, Edit Settings, Minimize, and Maximize.
These are the three module profiles that define which modules are loaded when a page is loaded. For more information about deferred modules, see Modules, and Deferred and non-deferred modules
- profile_deferred.json: This profile is optimized for performance. This profile uses deferred modules that are loaded only one time Edit mode is entered, one example is Dojo.
- profile_full.json: All modules required for the theme are loaded, no deferred modules.
These are the skins that are available out of the box with the WebSphere Portal 188.8.131.52 theme: Hidden, NoSkin, and Standard. Each directory has a skin.html
file and a skin.js
file which define the markup for the skin and handles event processing. The skin.html
file defines the decoration of the individual portlets on the page.
The Hidden and Standard directories also include a skin.css
file to define the style definitions for the skin.
, and Standard
Customization shelf customization
This directory contains the files that define the content for the Customization Shelf that is displayed in Edit
- addContent.json: Definitions for the Content categories for the Shelf, for example, All, Administration, and Collaboration.
- addContent_wcm.json: Definitions for the Content categories for the Shelf, for example, All, Administration and Collaboration. This version of the file is used when WCM is installed on the portal server.
- addContent_allowedList.json: Used when the page has an allowed portlets list defined. This list is set through the Page Properties.
- changeLayout.json: Definition for the Layout tab on the Shelf
- changeStyle.json: Definition for the Style tab on the Shelf
- layouts.json: Specifies which layouts are shown in the Layout tab on the shelf.
- new.json: Helper file for the content items in the Create category.
- new_wcm.json: Helper file for the content items in the Create category. This version is used when WCM is installed on the portal server.
- styles.json: Specifies which styles are shown in the Styles tab on the shelf.
Localized versions: fs-type1:\themes\Portal184.108.40.206\nls
Parent topic: Understanding the WebSphere Portal 220.127.116.11 theme
- Plain.html Defines a markup that has no decorations. This file is used for some basic dialogs in the theme.
- theme.html: Defines the markup that is identical for all the pages to which this theme is applied.