Note: Before uninstalling the theme, make sure that the theme is not assigned to any page, or as default theme.
The following steps apply to a specific profile. If you want to disable the new theme for an additional profile follow the same steps for the different profile directory.
To remove the theme on a cluster server, perform the following steps on one of the nodes in your cluster. This setup needs to be completed on only one node.
Parent topic: Theme enablement
- Verify that the information in the wkplc.properties file is correct.
- Ensure that the value of the XmlAccessPort property in wkplc_comp.properties matches the value of the port used for HTTP connections to the WebSphere Portal server.
- Make sure that the server isWebSphere Portal started.
- Run the following Configuration task:
AIX Linux Solaris: ./ConfigEngine.sh remove-7002-theme -DPortalAdminPwd=password -DWasPassword=password
Windows: IBM i: ConfigEngine.bat remove-7002-theme -DPortalAdminPwd=password -DWasPassword=password
IBM i: ConfigEngine.sh remove-7002-theme -DPortalAdminPwd=password -DWasPassword=password
- Regenerate the web server plug-in in WebSphere Application Server. If you are using a remote web server, copy the generated plugin-cfg.xml file to the remote server.