After installing the new theme, a new ear file is installed and the new theme is registered in WebSphere Portal.
The new theme was not assigned to any pages and the default theme is the same as what it was before. You can assign the new theme to pages or set it as default theme in Portal. You can use the Administrative Portlets to assign the them or use XMLAccess scripting.
Complete the following steps to set the theme as new default theme:
Parent topic: Theme enablement
- Log on to WebSphere Portal.
- Go to Administration -> Portal User Interface -> Themes and Skins.
- Select Portal 22.214.171.124 from the Themes list.
- Click Set as default portal theme.
- Select one of the WebSphere Portal 126.96.36.199 skins from the Skins list.
- Click Set as default portal skin.
- Log off from WebSphere Portal and then log back on to view the changes.