Adding a level of navigationAdded by IBM | Edited by IBM on April 12, 2013 | Version 2 (Show original)
|You can increase levels of navigation by adding a fourth level of navigation.
Note: Change the yourTheme value to the actual name of your theme.
Parent topic: Customizing navigation
- Add a custom property in the WP DynamicContentSpotMappings resource environment provider:
- Name the custom property yourTheme_tertiaryNav.
- Enter the value mvc:res:/wps/defaultTheme80/themes/html/dynamicSpots/navigation.jsp?rootClass=yourThemeTertiaryNav&startLevel=3&levelsDisplayed=1,smartphone@,tablet@.
- Modify the theme.html files for your theme and add a fourth, or tertiary, navigation dynamic content spot under the third, or secondary, navigation dynamic content spot, which is under the secondary banner block:
<a rel="dynamic-content" href="dyn-cs:id:yourTheme_tertiaryNav"></a>
- Define the yourThemeTertiaryNav style class in one of the CSS files for your theme that gets loaded by one of the modules for your theme.
- If you are in development mode, restart the web application for your theme. Otherwise, restart the portal server.