Creating a dynamic content spot for navigationAdded by IBM | Edited by IBM on April 12, 2013 | Version 2 (Show original)
|Create a dynamic content spot mapping to customize the theme for Top, Primary, and Secondary navigation. Change the yourTheme value to the name of your theme.
Parent topic: Customizing navigation
- For primary navigation add a custom property in the WP DynamicContentSpotMappings resource environment provider:
- Name the custom property yourTheme_primaryNav, assuming you are changing the primary level.
- Enter the value mvc:res:/wps/defaultTheme80/themes/html/dynamicSpots/navigation.jsp?rootClass=wpthemePrimaryNav%2520wpthemeLeft&startLevel=1,smartphone@,tablet@.
- Modify the theme.html files for your theme and change the dynamic content spot ID for the primary navigation from 80theme_primaryNav to yourTheme_primaryNav.
- Define the yourThemePrimaryNav style class in one of the .css files for your theme that gets loaded by one of the modules for your theme.
- If you are in development mode, restart the application for your theme. Otherwise, restart the portal server.