For more information about modularization and modules provided by the IBM
® Portal 8.0 Theme, see Modules.
Located on WebDAV: http://host:port/wps/mycontenthandler/dav/fs-type1
Theme module definitions
: Module definitions for wp_theme_portal_80
: Module definitions for dojo, dijit and dojox from version 1.7.2.
: Module definitions for OneUI version 3.0.1.
Style templates contain the css
definitions for the styles provided by the theme. The style options are shown in the Style
tab on the site toolbar when in Edit Mode
Each of the listed directories has a css definitions file for that style and an icon that contains the image representing the style. For the black style, there is a black.css
and an icon.gif
file under the black directory.
directory contains the following directories and files:
- Directories: black, blue, gold, green, orange, purple, red, white, images, and default.
- master.css: Includes the contextmenu.css, contextmenuCommon.css, sideNav.css, and default.css files.
- masterRTL.css: Includes the contextmenuRTL.css, contextmenuCommon.css, sideNavRTL.css, defaultRTL.css and default.css files.
- These files contain the compressed (minified) versions of the css definitions.
Note: Compressing the files makes the files harder to read, so uncompressed versions are provided. It is best to use uncompressed versions when editing and debugging your theme CSS. For more information about using uncompressed versions of css files and special instructions on handling the master.css file, see Enabling the uncompressed CSS files.
directory contains the following files:
These css files contain the style definitions for the context menu.
directory contains the following common images:
- blank.gif: A blank gif file that is used for spacing.
- loading.gif: The image shown when the page or other resource is loading.
- loadingDark.gif: A darker version of the loading.gif image.
- master.png: A sprite file with common images that are used in the theme. Some of the images in the sprite include the IBM and WebSphere Portal logos, search icon, the pencil icon for the edit/view mode toggle, and various sized arrow images.
- Directories: addContent and taggingAndRating
- Files: favicon.ico
Each directory contains a layout template. These templates are shown on the Change Layout
tab of the site toolbar when in edit mode. Each directory contains a layout.html
file that defines the layout and an icon.gif
file that is a thumbnail image of the layout.
file defines the decorations of the content area that are different between pages.
The layout templates are scoped to the Portal 8.0 theme.
, and TopColumn3ColumnCenter
Link to Menu framework
- pageAction.json: Defines the menu items for the page Action context menu. Items include the definitions for the Tagging and Rating, Impersonation, and other page-related menu items.
- moreActions.json: Defines the menu items for the edit mode More context menu. Items include the definitions for the Create, Delete Page, Refresh page, and other page-related menu items.
- shelfActions.json: Defines customize site toolbar tabs. Items included are the definitions for the Overview, Add Content, Change Layout, and Change Style tabs.
- skinAction.json: Defines menu items for the portlet context menu. Items included are the definitions for the actions that are available for the portlet. Included items are Wiring, Delete, Edit Settings, Minimize, and Maximize.
This directory contains localized html files for the theme.
These are the three module profiles that define which modules are loaded when a page is loaded. For more information about deferred modules, see Modules, and Deferred and non-deferred modules
- profile_deferred.json: This profile is optimized for performance. This profile uses deferred modules that are loaded only one time Edit mode is entered, one example is Dojo.
- profile_full.json: All modules required for the theme are loaded, with no deferred modules.
- profile_lightweight.json: This profile contains the minimal modules needed for rendering a page.
- profile_admin.json: All modules required for the Administration pages.
, and Standard
These directories contain the ready-to-use skins that are available with the WebSphere
Portal 8.0 theme: Hidden, NoSkin, and Standard. Each directory has a skin.html
file, which defines the markup for the skin.
Customizing the site toolbar
This directory contains the files that define the content for the site toolbar that is displayed in Edit Mode
Definitions for the content categories for the site toolbar example, All, Administration, and Collaboration.addContent_wcm.json
Definitions for the content categories for the site toolbar, for example, All, Administration and Collaboration. This version of the file is used when WCM is installed on the portal server. addContent_allowedList.json
Used when the page has an allowed portlets list defined. This list is set through the Page Properties. changeLayout.json
Definition for the Layout tab on the site toolbar changeStyle.json
Definition for the Style tab on the site toolbar layouts.json
Specifies which layouts are shown in the Layout tab on the site toolbar. new.json
Helper file for the content items in the Communications category. new_wcm.json
Helper file for the content items in the Communications category. This version is used when WCM is installed on the portal server. styles.json
Specifies which styles are shown in the Styles tab on the site toolbar.
Parent topic: Understanding the Portal 8.0 modularized theme
- Plain.html Defines a markup that has no decorations. This file is used for some basic dialogs in the theme.
- theme.html: Defines the markup that is identical for all the pages to which this theme is applied.
- theme_sidenav.html: Defines a theme layout that uses a side navigation.