Uninstalling the Social Media PublisherAdded by IBM | Edited by IBM on June 18, 2013 | Version 3 (Show original)
|The following procedures to uninstall the Social Media Publisher must be performed on every server and cluster node.
- ensure that the WasPassword and PortalAdminPwd passwords are set in the wkplc.properties file.
- ensure that the jcr.DBPassword password is set in wkplc_dbdomain.properties file.
- To remove the Social Media Publisher tracking data tables, run the following command from the wp_profile_root/ConfigEngine directory:
ConfigEngine.bat action-remove-wcm-social-tablesAIX®, Linux™, Solaris
./ConfigEngine.sh action-remove-wcm-social-tablesIBM® i
- To completely remove the Social Media Publisher, run the following command on all servers or nodes in your system from the wp_profile_root/ConfigEngine directory:
ConfigEngine.bat remove-wcm-socialAIX, Linux, Solaris
./ConfigEngine.sh remove-wcm-socialIBM i
- Restart all servers to complete the uninstallation.
All SSL certificates for Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin are removed when the uninstall script is run.
Parent topic: Social Media Publisher