The integration with portal is not working, the My Lotus QuickPlaces portlet is not working.
I did the following steps:
1. I did configure the WebSphere Portal server to recognize Lotus QuickPlace
2. Added the QPServlet application to the Lotus QuickPlace server but it does not seem to be working as the url of the QPServlet shows an error message "The page cannot be found"
When I try to open the My Lotus QuickPlace portlet in the portal it doesn't work.
Connection to QuickPlace Server could not be established.
One of the following conditions may be the cause:
1. The QuickPlace server http://s-jcc-test.corp.lan:80
is not running.
2. Single Sign-on (SSO) is not set up properly.
3. Your portal user ID is not recognized by the QuickPlace server.
Please note that the SSO between QuickPlace and Portal is working fine.