Tom Cheung 22.Jun.06 05:35 AM a Web browser Lotus Domino Extended Products Portlets 7.0 Windows NT/2000
I have some problems on SSO between Sametime and Domino. I have two servers, one is Domino and other is Sametime. Both are of release version 7. After I have enabled SSO, it works for Lotus Notes Client when I logon, IM logon automatically but not DWA.
I have two problems in DWA, one is the awareness (IM show disconnected in DWA but IM actually connected in Notes Client), another is SSO problem. Once I login into DWA, but I also need to logon sametime again when I click "attend schedule". It seems that SSO not workable for DWA.
The following is my steps for enabling SSO between Sametime and Domino.
1. Go to Domino NAB, Server view -> click Web -> Create Web SSO Configuration
2. Enter DNS Domain, Select participating servers (Domino and Sametime), create Domino SSO Key, save setting
3. Go to server document -> Internet protocol -> Domino Web Engine, enable Multiple server SSO (do it for two servers), save setting
4. Go to server document -> Ports -> Internet Ports -> Web -> enable authentication options for name & password,anonymous for TCP/IP (do it for two servers), save setting
5. Replicate changes of NAB to sametime server.
6. Reload http task for two servers.
I already enable IM setting in DWA tab of configuration document , so that users can select sametime server in person document.
Finally I need to logon both DWA and sametime, I tried to logon sametime first, but also need to logon DWA.
How can I make SSO work between Sametime and Domino ?
Thanks a lot !!