bopedibop bopedibop 14.Sep.10 08:33 AM a Web browser Sametime Gateway 8.5.1 Linux
I have federated the proxy server and it said successfully, but even if i have restarted the hole server i cant se anyting in the, i guess something must have been going wrong?
# Click Servers > Server Types > WebSphere proxy servers. You should see the SIP proxy server.
In the WebSphere application servers, there i can see a stproxyserver, is that right?
Then if that is right i dont understand where to find the setting for
Assigning the SIP proxy to work with the Lotus Sametime Gateway cluster
1. In the Integrated Solutions Console, click Servers > Server Types > WebSphere proxy servers.
2. In the "WebSphere proxy servers" page, click the SIPProxyServer link corresponding to the proxy server you want to update.
3. Click SIP Proxy server settings > SIP Proxy settings.
4. From the drop down list, select the Lotus Sametime Gateway cluster name.
5. Click OK, then click Save.