RE: could not login with IE error and could not open the meeting room page. Eleni Otto 9.Sep.05 01:01 PM a Web browser Online Meeting Center/Meeting Room 6.5.1AIX
I was having some problems like this too (I am a trainer NOT a programmer!) .
1. We were using old bookmarks to the meeting center and were accessing the wrong server, had to update our links
2. the meeting center was pointing at some old cached files so we could schedule but not attend...
3. Did you already try this? I could not get in to the ST meeting center AT ALL til these ajdustments were made - (I use IE 6.0.2900)
1. ) Tools: Internet Options > Privacy Tab > UNCHECK block pop ups, then navigate to
a) Advanced > Edit> Allow> TYPE IN THE WEB SITE OF YOUR MEETING CENTER> OK
b) Sites...>Allow>TYPE IN WEB SITE OF YOUR MTG CENTER
2. on the Advanced tab,scroll to Security,and check (2nd box down) Allow active content to run in files on my computer. (If you don't see that I guess you look to allow applets or java, maybe inthe Security tab???)