Greg Stover 13.Jul.12 09:28 AM a Web browser Sametime Standard 8.5.2 Windows
I have a new Sametime environment installed using 2 virtual servers. The first server has the following:
• IBM DB2 Server (Remote DB)
• IBM Sametime 8.5.2 System Console
• IBM Sametime 8.5.2 Meeting Server
• IBM Sametime 8.5.2 Proxy Server
• IBM Sametime 8.5.2 Media Manager
My second server has the following:
• Sametime Community Server 8.5.2 (Domain: STDOMAIN)
• Domino 8.5.3 with Upgrade Pack 1 (64-Bit)
I am using Active Directory LDAP to access both. I also have an existing Domino environment (Domian: Notes) with a Sametime 8.0.2 server). I am getting rid of the 8.0.2 server and will be using the new 8.5.2 servers. I need to show presence awareness in my existing "Notes" domain when I log into the "STDOMAIN" using my active directory credentials.
What is the best, most efficient way to accomplish this?