J Harkness 23.Feb.13 02:06 PM a Web browser Sametime Entry 8.5.2 Windows
My client is having difficulty with Sametime working in iNotes. I've done a pile of trouble-shooting and am now stuck on STlinks.jar.
iNotes on Domino 8.5.3, Linux.
Sametime 8.5.2 on Domino 8.5.3, Windows
1. Users are able to login to Sametime correctly from the Notes client.
2. SSO is configured with site documents. ... I've updated the Sametime.ini following the documentation but have no way of confirming that this works.
3. The testlinks.html on the Sametime server shows that we can login there with no problem, change status.
4. When I run the testlinks.html applet and view the Java console, STLinks.jar is reporting correctly as 8.5.2.
What doesn't work...
5. When a user logs in to iNotes, and opens the Sametime sidebar, they see the correct buddy list but are unable to login.
6. When I view the Java console when accessing the login via iNotes, STLinks.jar is reporting incorrectly as 8.0.2
I have replaced the STLinks.jar directly from the sametime server and have used both the signed and other version of stlinks.jar.
I have searched the iNotes server and there is no other stlinks.jar file on the server.
I have restarted the iNotes http task, and recently the whole Domino server.