Michael E Garcia 28.Jun.12 02:17 PM a Web browser Sametime Standard 8.5.2 IFR1 Windows
This started happening when I changed community servers.
1. I am able to login to the community server with my integrated client.
2. When I click on the Sametime meetings side bar it tries to connect via the community server login, then a prompt comes up and the user name is filled in with a similar name as mine but earlier in the alphabet...
3. When I try and login to the meeting server from the browser I just get "Verify your log in information and the server you are connecting to and try again"
4. I am able to search for names in the SSC/users and groups/Manage users by user name with no problem
5. Federated Repositories is the current realm definition
6. SSO was setup twice. the server is in the list of servers on the document, the key was imported from WAS
7. I am using a Novell E-Directory LDAP
8. The base dn ou=usersids,dc=companygroup,dc=net is in the SSC LDAP settings, stconfig and DA
9. I can find no errors in the stout log
10. The proxy server does not allow me to login with error: "Sametime is unavailable". Again I can login to the community server.