Domino/Sametime and IIS 6
Alex Nunez 09/11/2007 11:08 AM
Online Meeting Center/Meeting Room 7.5.1 CF1 Windows
Current server configuration Sametime 7.5.1.:
Domino Web server running on port 80 IIS web server running on port 8080.
* Configured IIS to run as the front-end and Domino as the back-end server - OK.
* Both IIS plugin and ISAPI filter properly configured - OK.
* HTTP Requests are being received by IIS and passed to Domino, processed, then served back to the client - OK.
* Authentication done via IIS is being passed to Domino, binding with LDAP AD and user is authenticated (Logged on <userName>) - OK
* Able to schedule New Meeting as authenticated user - OK
The problem is, unable to get past the Preparing the Sametime Meeting Room screen, and the progress bar never quits.
Appreciate any help to get me past this hurdle