Groups content management problem
alain a boudard 11/05/2003 06:32 AM
Sametime Connect 3.0 Windows NT/2000
Ok, I could read many users having problems with groups contents.
Now here's my problem explained :
- I have ST 3.1 running with an LDAP directory, hosted by a Domino server in the organisation, quite ok.
- I have groups in the Names, mail users... quite usual.
- I have agent (LotusScript) that updates the groups, ok, quite usual.
1. When the agent is the last "modifier" of the document, I can't see the content of the group in the connect client.
2. When I save the document by myself in Names, I can see the content (after a while, for indexes I suppose)
Only difference I see between two states : tha "modifier" of the group document...
Note : The process was working perfect when directory was hosted by Domino directory, not LDAP.
Thanks for reading