Birte Stuehler 15.May.12 05:25 AM a Web browser Sametime Connect Client 8.5.2 IFR1; 8.5.2; 8.5.1; 8.5 Windows
we have a problem with groups in the privacy list.
Can anybody tell, whether this is a general problem or just happening in our environment?
1. in the NAB a group starts with '#' (e.g. "#Testgroup")
2. now I add this group to my privacy list:
- preferences -> Sametime -> privacy -> tab "when I am Online"
- option "Only those on this list can see me online"
At this point of time, everything works fine: only the users in the group may see me and nobody else.
3. After closing and restarting Notes
The group suddenly is renamed without the "#" (e.g. "Testgroup").
Result: nobody sees me!
(Because only persons in this now non-existing group are allowed to see me.)
As our customer has >200 groups starting with "#", the renaming of the group is not really an appreciated solution...
Did anybody experience this or can reproduce the problem (or verify that it is not reproducable)?
Thanks for your answers