the first line in the above code tells the ST server that my response is an HTML text.the second line in above code is where i use to send my response so that the client renders the response as HTML.
it was working fine till yesterday, now all of a sudden the client is not rendering the response. when i commented the first line it was the client displayed everything as a normal text. so i thought the ST server is no more understanding my first line.
then i found that there was a patch run for sametime in all machines and a plugin (jar file) was added thro the patch to all sametime clients. when i removed the plugin (jar file) from the client then the BOT works fine.
the name of the JAR file is com.ibm.collabration.realtime.chatwindow_184.108.40.206906260955.jar