Marco Giunta 12.Dec.14 05:28 AM a Web browser Applications development 8.5.2 AIX
I got Sametime running and a I got 4 questions:
1) I wonder if it is possible to have two groups of users from an LDAP (Group_1, and Group_2) such that each user of Group_1 can search only amongst Group_2 users and cannot search amongst Group_1 users. And if it is possible how to make this configuration possible, or a link to this kind of information.
2) It is possible to add an user to the contact list without using the search function? I mean is it possible to add a contact to the contact list using a service? (such as REST or WS?)
3) It is possible to create a link to add the contact and access the chat window at once?
4) I configured the profile from the page where the Theme is used but I don't see any icon or section in the page for the chat I am expecting, what am I doing wrong?
The configuration :
- I set resourceaggregation.profile with value profiles/profile_full.json (from the page in edit mode -> page properties -> advanced -> metadata
- the profile_full.json contains "wp_sametime_proxy" inside the moduleIDs
- Inside the WAS>resource environment provider>WP CommonComponentConfigService>Custom properties