Be sure to install the new and improved IBM Software Support Toolbar
, which gives you easy access to key support resources available to you!
The Support Toolbar can be installed in about 1 minute to either Microsoft Internet Explorer (through version 8.x.x) or Mozilla Firefox (through version 3.0.x) browsers. Note that Mac users can use the Firefox version. The Support Toolbar has key links to all the support resources to give you easy access whenever you need them:
* Search or browse our vast knowledge repositories and key content on the Lotus Support Web site
* Engage the customer community and IBM experts via the Lotus Product Forums
* Leverage ‘Best Practices’ and solutions on our Lotus Product Wikis
* Keep up on the latest news and opinions with our Lotus Blogs
* Receive proactive notifications of known issues through My Notifications and RSS Feeds
* Find online technical product-specific information in our Lotus Information Centers
* Find and download software fixes via Fix Central
* Submit and track problems directly through our Service Request tool
* Execute information searches right from the Toolbar
* And more!
The Toolbar has been updated with many new links under the Lotus button. For example, links were added to Lotus Greenhouse, LotusLive support, Key Content Resources, Browse Technotes, Product Wikis, and Information Centers. Additionally, under the Software Support button you'll find resources that are applicable to any
IBM Software brand, for example, the Service Request tool for submitting a PMR electronically, Passport Advantage for upgrades (when you have an IBM Software Support contract), and My Notifications (replacing MySupport) for receiving subscription notices.
Download and install the new IBM Software Support Toolbar here: http://www.ibm.com/software/support/toolbar/