In some cases it may be useful to add an additional WebSphere admin account to view the Sametime System console.
NOTE: This is under Review when installing servers, or changing configuration one should always use the default wasadmin account created upon SSC install time
1) Log in to the Sametime System Console.
2) Navigate to Users and Groups -> Administrative user roles, then click add.
3) Using the control key select the following roles “Administrator”, and “All Authenticated Users” (if you just want to allow access to the Sametime SSC portlet only add All Authenticated Users, or if you just want to allow WebSphere config, only add Administrator).
4) Search for a user in the LDAP directory, this user will be used for the additional administrator account.
5) Select OK then save the configuration.
The Sametime System console is now ready to be administered with the newly configured admin account.