To define the Video Manager as an outbound proxy server, you must create a JVM custom property. In a clustered Video Manager environment, create this property on every node in the cluster.
1. Log in to the WebSphere® Integrated Solutions Console as the administrator.
2. In the navigation tree, click Servers > Server Types > WebSphere application servers
3. In the table of application servers, click the name of the server you want to modify.
4. On the Configuration tab, locate the "Server Infrastructure" section, and click Java and Process Management > Process definition
5. In the "Additional properties" section, click Java Virtual Machine
6. A new Configuration tab displays. In the "Additional properties" section, click Custom properties
7. Click New
and enter the following information:
- Name: proximo.vmrb2b.outboundproxy
- Value: sip_proxy_registrar_host:port_number/transport_protocol
Note: Enter the transport protocol value in lower case characters; for example: tcp, tls. The transport protocol value is case sensitive.
- Description: Outbound Proxy Setting for BWM
8. Click OK
9. Click System administration > Save changes to master repository
10. Select Synchronize changes with Nodes
11. Update the master configuration by clicking the Save
link in the "Messages" box at the beginning of the page.
12. Restart the Video Manager.