Setting up the outbound proxy on the Video Manager redirects all SIP INVITE messages to the Video MCU through the SIP Proxy/Registrar.
To define the Video Manager as an outbound proxy server, you must create a JVM custom property. In a clustered Video Manager environment, create this property on every node in the cluster.
1. Log in to the WebSphere® Integrated Solutions Console as the administrator.
2. In the navigation tree, click Servers > Server Types > WebSphere application servers.
3. In the table of application servers, click the name of the server you want to modify.
4. On the Configuration tab, locate the Server Infrastructure section, and click Java and Process Management > Process definition.
5. In the Additional properties section, click Java Virtual Machine.
6. A new Configuration tab displays. In the Additional properties section, click Custom properties.
7. Click New and enter the following information:
- Name: proximo.vmrb2b.outboundproxy
- Value: sip_proxy_registrar_host:port_number/transport_protocol
Note: Enter the transport protocol value in lower case characters, for example, tcp, tls. The transport protocol value is case sensitive.
- Description: Outbound Proxy Setting for BWM
8. Click OK.
9. Click System administration > Save changes to master repository.
10. Select Synchronize changes with Nodes. Click Save.
11. Restart the Video Manager Server.