ShowTable of Contents
Current Release: 188.8.131.52
The Sametime Configuration Validator is a tool designed to load the entire configuration information for your Sametime environment, and validate the configuration. It examines configuration settings to verify consistency.
Please note, items reported in the Configuration Report do not necessarily mean there is a problem with that setting. The Configuration Validation is intended to call attention to areas that are not as expected, with the intent of using this report when the environment is experiencing a problem. The report can be reviewed for areas that might be contributing to the problem.
Currently Reviewed Areas
- LDAP Configuration
- Web SSO Configuration
- Community Security Configuration
- Whitespace Detection
- Node Synchronization
- STResolve Tuneup
- Meeting Server Tuneup
This tool is designed for use with the following:
- All Sametime components versions 8.5 and later.
- Sametime Community 8.0, and later
Feedback such as information on problems, enhancement requests, and usability concerns can be posted as comments on this wiki page. IBM reviews all feedback but makes no commitments regarding changes to the product or its documentation.
Instructions for installing the following pre-requisites are below:
- JavaTM 6.x
- EclipseTM 3.7.x
- Business Intelligence, Reporting and Charting - BIRT Framework (BIRT) 3.7.x
- Download: IBM Sametime Configuration Validator 1.0.zip
- Unzip IBM Sametime Configuration Validator 1.0.zip
- Locate the Sametime Configuration Validator.pdf for complete instructions, or download Sametime Configuration Validator.pdf
Thank you for using the Sametime Configuration Validator. Development is continuing, and we will release updates periodically. Please check back on this page for new updates.