ShowTable of Contents
This article is intended to provide best practices, suggested configurations, and technical steps to enable you to deploy the full Sametime 8.5 feature set to smaller environments. The outlined installation sizes are suggested deployment scenarios and your individual installation may vary. It is always suggested to monitor your systems closely and plan for future growth or expansion wherever possible.
We focused on the installations based on intended user size.
- Small Deployment - Less than 100 users.
- Medium Deployment - Up to 500 users.
This deployment is intended for up to 100 concurrent users at most. The solution is assumed to be deployed on 32bit Intel based systems running Windows Server. The environment deployment is as follows:
- Utilization of an existing LDAP server.
- Sametime Community Server will be deployed on one server.
- Lotus Sametime System Console, Proxy Server, Meeting Server, and Media Server will coexist on another server.
About the Contributors: