® SIP Proxy and Registrar accepts connections from the Sametime
Media Manager components – Conference Manager and Packet Switcher. To ensure that the SIP Proxy and Registrar trusts these components when they establish a connection, you must add a custom SIP container property that uses the IP address or fully qualified domain name for these trusted components as its value.
About this task
Complete these steps for each server in a Sametime
SIP Proxy and Registrar cluster or for every SIP Proxy/Registrar in a multiple-server deployment.
Parent topic: Configuring Transport Layer security for the Sametime Media Manager
- Log in to the Sametime Media Manager's Integrated Solutions Console.
If you installed the SIP Proxy/Registrar component on a separate server, log in to the SIP Proxy and Registrar's Integrated Solutions Console.
- Click Servers -> Server Types -> WebSphere Application Servers.
- Click the name of the Media Manager server.
In a clustered environment, click the name of a cluster member.
- Under Container settings, click SIP Container Settings -> SIP container.
- Click Custom Properties.
- Add this new property if it does not exist:
- Add the Conference Manager and Packet Switcher as trusted IP addresses. Use commas to separate multiple values if you are using multiple servers.
In a non-clustered environment, use the servers' IP addresses or fully qualified domain names.
Note: If the Conference Manager operates in a cluster, use the IP address or fully qualified domain name for the WebSphere® Application Server proxy used by the Conference Manager cluster instead.
- Click OK.
- Click Save.
- Restart the Sip Proxy and Registrar server.