Adjusting the WebSphere proxy server thread pool settingsAdded by IBM on November 23, 2011 | Version 1 (Original)
|Increase the WebContainer thread pool settings of the IBM® WebSphere® proxy server to match the same settings as the IBM Sametime Meeting Server.
Increase the WebContainer thread pool settings of the IBM
® proxy server to match the same settings as the IBM
Sametime Meeting Server.
About this task
A thread pool lets servers reuse threads instead of creating new threads at run time.
Parent topic: Tuning a WebSphere proxy server
- Log in to the Integrated Services Console.
- Click Servers -> Server Types -> WebSphere proxy servers .
- In the table listing the WebSphere proxy servers, click the link representing the proxy server you want to modify.
- Under Additional Properties, click Thread pools.
- Click Proxy.
- Under General Properties,, make sure the Minimum Size and Maximum Size are both set to 50 threads.
- Click Apply, and then click Save.