The administrator role must be assigned to a subset of users that are allowed to see meeting statistics for all meeting rooms.
About this task
The default IBM
® Sametime Meeting Server installation maps all users to the administrator role, which allows all users to see meeting statistics. Meeting statistics will show all meeting rooms, including those that are hidden. Map the administrator role to a subset of users that are allowed to see meeting statistics for all rooms.
Parent topic: Configuring a Sametime Meeting Server
- Log in the Integrated Solutions Console.
- Click Applications -> Application Types -> WebSphere enterprise applications.
- Click the Sametime Meeting Server.
- Under Detailed Properties, click Security role to user/group mapping.
- To map the administrator role to a select set of users or groups, follow these steps:
- Select the role Admin, and click Map Users... or Map Groups....
- Select the name of the user or group and click the right arrow.
- Click OK.
- To remove all authenticated users from the administrators role, follow these steps:
- Select the role Admin.
- Click Map Special Subjects.
- Select none.
- Click OK.