Add Conference Manager nodes to the list of Trusted IPs for an IBM
® Community Server.
About this task
This task is only necessary if you see the ST_CONNECT_HOST_UNREACHABLE
error in the Conference Manager logs, which means that the Community Server is not allowing connections from the Conference Manager nodes. Enable the connection by adding each Conference Manager node's IP address to the list of Trusted IPs for the Sametime
Parent topic: Troubleshooting Sametime Media Manager component clusters
- Log into the Sametime System Console's Integrated Solutions Console as the WebSphere® administrator.
- Click Sametime System Console -> Sametime Servers -> Sametime Community Servers.
- In the "Sametime Community Servers" table, click the name of a Community Server.
- Click the Connectivity tab.
- Add the Conference Manager nodes to the list of trusted servers:
- Under "Trusted Servers" enter the IP address (or host name) of the server where a Conferencing Manager node is hosted.
- Click Add.
- Repeat for each node in the Conference Manager cluster.
- Click OK.
- Restart the Sametime Community Server.