Add the new Community Services Multiplexer to the IBM
® Community Server’s list of trusted IP addresses.
About this task
Whenever you install a server that communicates with a Sametime
Community Server, you must add the new server's IP address to the Community Server's settings. This task must be completed separately for each server within a Community Sserver cluster, as well as for multiple non-clustered Community Servers
Parent topic: Installing and setting up a stand-alone Community Services multiplexer
Previous topic: Installing the Community Services multiplexer
Next topic: Connecting to a Sametime Community Mux server
- Log in to the Integrated Solutions Console.
- Click Sametime System Console -> Sametime Servers -> Sametime Community Servers.
- In the Sametime Community Servers list, click the deployment name of the Community Server that the multiplexer will connect to.
- Click the Connectivity tab.
- Under "Trusted Servers", type the IP address of the multiplexer in the New IP Address field, and then click Add.
If you will install multiple Community Server Multiplexers, you can add all of their IP addresses now. Separate multiple IP addresses with a comma.
- Click OK.
- Restart the Community Server for the change to take effect.