Apply the new SSL definition to the XMPP proxy server.
Before you begin
Expected state: the Deployment Manager, node agents, and all servers in the cluster are started.
- In the Integrated Solutions Console, click Security -> SSL certificate and key management -> Manage endpoint security configurations..
- Expand the Inbound node on the local topology tree.
- Expand cell with XMPP proxy.
- Expand nodes.
- Select the node with the XMPP proxy.
- On the configuration panel, select Override inherited values.
- Make sure NodeDefaultSSLSettings is selected in the SSL configuration drop-down list.
- Click Update certificate alias list.
- Select your certificate alias from the Certificate alias in key store drop-down list.
- Click Apply.
- Repeat the preceding steps on the Outbound node of the local topology tree.
- Click OK and Save.
What to do next
Now you can exchange signer certificates with other server communities.
Parent topic: Setting up SSL on a cluster
Previous topic: Configuring the SIP proxy server to use SSL
Next topic: Replacing and renewing a certificate in a Gateway cluster