You can use the Integrated Solutions Console to determine if an IBM
® Meeting Server, Proxy Server, or Media Manager is running.
About this task
You should verify the node agent, the server, and installed applications are running.
- Log in to the Integrated Solutions Console.
- Click System Administration -> Node agents.
- Locate the node for your server and verify that the Started indicator is displaying in the Status column.
- Click Servers -> Server Types -> WebSphere application servers.
- Locate your server and verify that the Started indicator is displaying in the Status column.
- Click Applications > Application Types > WebSphere® enterprise applications.
- Locate your resource and verify that the Started indicator is displaying in the Application Status column.
What to do next
To start a server or node, see Starting and stopping servers from the Sametime
Parent topic: Troubleshooting a Sametime System Console
Command reference for starting and stopping servers